Wednesday, August 09, 2006





Well today I start my Blog.
Perhaps I'll start with a little about myself and what I like doing.

My nickname for most forums I am on is Sharai. This name is actually from Stargate SG - 1 it is the name of Daniel's wife who is abducted by Apoffice (sp?) the Gaold. She is very pretty and I am a fan as well as my DH. And I liked her name. My DH's Cat is named Tealc.

My real name is Leanne but prefer Lea. I have been known as Lea since my High School Days. I finished High School in 1995 in year 12 Seaview High School.

I married my High School sweetheart Sam, on October 14 2000. We have two beautiful boys Hayden turning 5 in November this year and Mitchell turning 2 in October. After I had Mitch I took my 12 months maternity leave then extended it to a career break for another year. Just recently in June I resigned from Australia Post and now just work one day a week for my Dad who owns an Australia Post Shop at a University. Otherwise I am happy to be a Stay at home mum. I love being with my boys.
They are my pride and Joy and very well behaved most of the time.
Hayden looks more like his Dad and Mitch looks more like my Dad or Mitch calls him Pa.

I love Scrapbooking, I have only just started doing this in March 2006. I used to be very good at Art at School but never was able to pursue it after I finished. So now scrapbooking has become my passion again and I also do invitations and cards for people and businesses.

So until next time

Lea

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well done on joining the blogger world!! You know where to find me if you need any help!!

11:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Sharai
I am very impressed with your work - good luck with all your future work - friends who have seen some of your albums are absolutely blown away - I can see some requests coming your way for some albums. Best wishes and good luck in your competitions.
Rosemarie

11:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home