Thursday, August 10, 2006


Some of my most recent Layouts I have done. This on was my challenge 1 at LC's Cyber Crop last weekend. This one is called 'Looking' the journalling on it explains the photos.

The second challenge was a bit tricky because we had to use 3 of the following colours. - Hot Pink, Purple, Cyan, Orange and Red. I found this tricky to do a Boy's Layout. The found the right photo of Mitchell in a baby ball crawl. The Layout was tiring to do as I did a lot of stitching for it in the colours of Cyan, Orange and Red. The Layout is called "Too Many Balls" and too my surprise I won challenge 2.

Then the last one was to create a Layout under $6. I had no idea what I was going to do. So I found some pp (printed paper) and just started tearing and punching holes. Then I found the perfect photo of Hayden on his Great Grandpa's tractor. So I put all that together. I think my total came too about $5 or so. But it was the plainest thing I've ever done.


Thanks to Mistra, who is a Design Team Angel that organises these crop challenges at LC's it really gets your creative juices going and takes you out of your comfort zone and accomplish wonderful Layouts you never thought you could do. I love my layouts.

If you'd like to have a look at some other fantastic Layouts come and have a look at LC's www.lcscreative.com.au

A great place to come and be inspired and meet some truly fantastic people I now call my friends.

2 Comments:

Blogger Lee said...

Your layouts are fab Lea, I love all the stitching you have done, welcome to bloging.

11:15 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You did so well rising to the challenges Lea!! And with all that stitchin... how could you not win!!

9:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home