Thursday, August 10, 2006


I am also trying to lose a bit of weight to become a healthier me. I would like to be fit and healthy to keep up with my boys and to get down to what I should be.
I have been dieting for a few weeks now and have lost 5kg. I plan for another 15 or so to get back into the healthy range I should be for my height. I started at 82kg and would like to be around 60kg. So I am comfortable with that. I am currently on 77kg.
I do workouts from a DVD ranging from Dance type exercise to kickboxing workouts. I also ride an exercise bike too now and then ranging from 30mins to 1 hour.
Its a great feeling you get after working out like that you feel refreshed.
So I'll let you know on the progress as I go.

http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i68/Mitchden/weight.png

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You're doing so well and are such an inspiration, not only are you strong for yourself you egg us to keep on keeping on... because of you I am finding losing weight fun...!!

9:12 PM  
Blogger Crissy Gaylor said...

Hello, found your blog through Mistra. :)
Good luck with your business and the weight loss. :)
Crissy

7:48 PM  
Blogger Lee said...

Your doing a terrific job Lea, and encouraging a whole bunch of LC,s along with you !

1:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home