Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Exciting News


Oh I have some exciting news but I cannot say yet.
I am so busting to say something but have to keep it quiet for just a little longer.
I'll keep you informed as the opportune moment arrives.

Been helping a friend the last 2 days with a special scrap album for her mum for her 50th birthday. The layouts look great. We managed to create a total of five layouts.

Thanks Mistra for making my Banner for me its just perfect.

Been slack on the weightloss at the moment. Need to get back on the wagon. Just been a bit stressful of late so I have been resorting to anything goes. Which is bad.

I'll upload some of my recent Layouts too. I am pretty pleased with them too.


3 Comments:

Blogger Crissy Gaylor said...

Love your layouts!

8:18 PM  
Blogger Lea Adcock said...

Thankyou Crissy.

8:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmmmm... me wonders if last weeks 'dizzy spells' and such have something to do with it... will be waiting with baited breath! ;-)

10:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home