Thursday, October 05, 2006

I got tagged.

I have been tagged by Lee
List 5 weird things about yourself or your pets.

1. Our cat Tealc is really a dog in a cat's body. He follows you everywhere and pants like a dog too. (DH a Stargate fan hence the cat's name lol)

2. Every now and then our cat Sabrina gets a burr up the bum (as we call it) really she just goes nuts until Tealc bops her to snap out of it. She runs around jumps up the door jams and skids around and crashes into things. She is normally the danity little thing. LOL

3. I don't like sauce with everything unlike my DH that thinks I am weird because I don't.
4. I used to do Austrian dancing and played the Cowbells

5. I married my high school sweet heart. Might be considered weird as its not overly common. But I love him just the same and our two boys.
People I tag to continue with weird things, I have no idea I'll have to think about that one.

1 Comments:

Blogger Lee said...

DS loves tomato sauce too Lea, he puts it on all his food, even chicken!

7:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home