Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Mitchell's Ultrasound


Well took Mitch to get his ultrasound today on his Kidneys. Before he was born he had large kidneys so they monitored it. Some fix themselves once born. Unfortunately only one went down to normal size. Did many test and they came back fine. So we went for another ultrasound today and it didn't sound too good. They are both large. But she said it might be to do with his height. He is very tall. Mitch is 23 months old on 2nd Sept and already 90cms tall. Hayden my 4 yr old might be about 110cms.
I have a paed appt next Tuesday so hopefully he can ease my worries about Mitch.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope the paed gives you some reassuring news... he certainly is tall though for his age!! Thinking good thoughts for you all...

11:07 AM  
Blogger Lea Adcock said...

Thanks Mistra. Trying not to get bad thoughts into my head. I could not imagine anything happening to him. Our bond is so tight and close I'd go mad hearing anything bad. So I am crossing fingers till then.

11:11 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

All the best for your app

Yes our children are so very special and we are all truely blessed to have them around us everyday

8:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home