Friday, August 18, 2006

Exciting Day


Well its been very exciting day or so.
I have won 3rd prize for a Layout I made. I won a Xyron Personal Cutting System worth $349.
And have been asked to try out for a Design Team position. I am a bit nervous as I haven't been scrapping long. But its for a USA based website.
I am excited to have been asked, maybe I'll put some details down, send some LO's and see how I go. The above Layout is what one 3rd prize. I got the inspiration of the flowers and ribbon mix from a fellow LC's DT Member Angel Vicki.

If I dont get it I wont be disappointed as I still have some time ahead of me and still learning. If I get the Guest position I'd be happy with that. Good experience to one day being in and working with a great team of people.

On a sad note, Hayden is not well didn't eat dinner and was asleep at 7pm and so I put him back down on the couch to sleep. He had a temp today too. Poor little munchkin. Put him to bed now.

Well I am out to have dinner with two great ladies tomorrow Lynn (LC's Owner) and Mistra (LC's Angel - Design Team Member) gonna have great fun without the DH's all baby sitting the kids. Looking forward to it.

Cheers for Now

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Been looking at your blog for days thinking... update it Lea!! Yeah... pushing the refresh button helps from time to time Mistra!! Doh!!

Things are all happening for you at them moment aren't they! Enjoy the ride!!

Dinner was fab... was great to spend time with you and get to know you!!

8:25 PM  
Blogger Lea Adcock said...

Thanks Mistra LOL!
Lots has been happening very overwhelming but I am very excited. And enjoying it.

Your support and encouragement has helped me so much and I have acceled at many things because of you and Lynn. I am so appreciative of that. You both are so awesome. mwah

12:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home