Thursday, August 17, 2006

A Good Day

Today has been a great day. This morning we dropped off Hayden to Kindy ( He loves Kindy). Then went home and had breakfast with Mitch. He knew we were going out and was too excited to eat breakfast and from 9am to 11am he just wanted to get into the car.
I take Mitch to Kindermusik and he does enjoy it.
http://www.kindermusik.com.au/
We go to what they call Village, which is newborn to 18mths. We stayed in this level because it hasn't been long since he started walking and his cousin Leo 12mths and good friend Vanessa 16mths still go. Mitch is getting to the end of it so we might be dipping out of it for now and trying something else. Might try Playgroup with friend Lynn and her daughter Stephanie. Might even try Kindergym if Mitch likes it.

When the weather warms up I'll take my boys swimming again. Hayden loved it earlier in the year but stopped due to winter. So I better organise that soon.
Thought I'd try putting Hayden back into the Tadpole class and I go into the babies at the same time that way Mitch doesn't have to get bored watching Hayden do it.

I've been doing a lot of scrapbooking lately and I have so many layouts now I need to get more albums to fit them all. I find it very relaxing to scrap. At least I have found something I like to do. Was in a bit of a Lull not knowing what to do.

Thursdays are my weigh in days and even though I did not lose anything this week the cms are on their way down. Must be building some muscles. So I'm still on 77kg.

Anyway all is good. Till next time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home