Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Up and Down week




Well its been a sort of up and down week. Mitch was sick I thought it was croup. Thank goodness it wasn't. But the poor little guy was so flat and just not himself since Friday night. He spent a few nights in our bed as he just wanted cuddles and to know I was there for him. He is only 22months old. Then he got to the travel cot Monday night and tonight he is back in his own room. And he is almost back to his normal self.

I have been working on some Fitness Challenges for the girls at LC's and we have been doing well. Great committment by the girls working on becoming healthier and fitter.

On the other hand its been a great week. Had a group of girls over for some scrapbooking work. And I am getting more working coming in too as another lady asked for another 25 cards to be made for her gift shop. Yay. Plus I have a Corporate Business wanting me to make 100 invitations for a Special Conference. So its all exciting there and going well.

I've also been busy doing a lot of Scrapbooking Layouts. I can see my style improving and changing all the time.

Hayden off to Kindy tomorrow and is so excited. He loves Kindy. We might walk there tomorrow since its going to be a lovely day of 24 degrees C. Might take the boys to the park too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home