Sunday, August 20, 2006

Confirmation

Well it has been make official now and revealled in the forum for Stationery Magic that I have been made apart of their Design Team. I look forward to working with them on special projects. They are a group of nice ladies from USA and a few other countries.

I am really itching to get started but waiting for a few things to be sorted out and it will be great. A bit nervous but I think I will be fine. It's actually given me some backing and mojo to do different things and just have a go. And I think in time will give me more confidence and new things to learn.

I went to the Scrapbooking and Stamping fair here in Adelaide at Immanuel College it was great. LC's with Lynn and Mistra were going great guns. So interesting things about the place too. Think LC's would've done a roaring trade today I just love their products. Lynn always has yummy items in her shop. Oh its so hard to leave there.
I need to get some more from her anyway.

Had a lovely time out with Lynn and Mistra last night. Great dinner then went back to Lynn's for coffee and help Mistra make a 2 yr old's birthday card which looked stunning.
I really enjoyed the chance to got out with friends as I don't normally get the chance too.
So it was a real treat. Must do it more often.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home