Saturday, August 26, 2006

A Nice Day

Well it seems like is going to be a lovely day today. Sun is out.
I'll be off later today to help my friend do some more scrapbooking for her mum's album. It's a surprise for her mum's birthday.

I've almost finished my DT Layouts for Stationery Magic. I thought I'd showcase the New Range from Fancy Pants - Frou Frou. They look great
Got a few more things to do for the DT but already done most of it for Septemember.

I am also helping organise a Scrapbooking retreat for next year so that is exciting too, I can't wait. Stay tuned for more details coming soon and I'll tell you all about it. It will be in Adelaide possibly May 2007. LOOK out everywhere for LC's Retreat! More info coming soon.

3 Comments:

Blogger Lee said...

Lea, its so great about your dt position, congratulations!! I hope I can come to the retreat, it will be so much fun, thanks for organizing it

9:51 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yayy... be sure to tell us when your work is on the site, can't wait to have a gander!!

LC's Retreat will be fantastic! I'll be there for sure... although where I'm going to fit clothes in with scrap supplies on the plane is beyond me!! LOL!!

9:40 PM  
Blogger Lea Adcock said...

You'll need to send some over a month before :)

10:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home