Wednesday, August 30, 2006

DT Layouts for Stationery Magic




This is my second Layout actually 'Princess in Training', as I am still finalising the first one and waiting for some items to touch it up, but I will edit and upload here.

These are my Design Team Layouts for the month of September. The third on is coming - waiting for product.

The Theme is 'School' or 'Learning'. This could be learning a new technique or something you haven't done before. Which mine is that I've never really done a girly layout before. So I have used my Bestfriend Donna's little girl Vanessa.

My First one is just 'Nes' with her in a cute chick overalls and a bandana on her head. Gorgeous look. And the Fancy Pants - Frou Frou just go superb with Vanessa. She is just photogenic. I thought it would be hard to make girly layouts as I have 2 boys and my layouts are predominantly boy layouts. So it was refreshing to do a girly one.

In due course I will also upload my DT Altered Project for September too. I have themed it around Father's Day. If you would like to keep up to date with my layouts and projects do visit my online gallery at http://stationerymagic.com/SMgallery/main.php/v/Sharai/

And to look at some other great layouts from my friends and I at
http://www.lcscreative.com.au/modules.php?name=gallery
They are just gorgeous.
So keep watching this space for more of my DT Layouts coming soon.

Till next time Keep Well.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi there

You don't know me but I just discovered your blog and wanted to say what beautiful layouts. I love the colours and designs, very nicely done.

Have a wonderful day :)

3:02 PM  
Blogger Lea Adcock said...

Thankyou

8:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home