Thursday, October 05, 2006

Many Things


So much has been happening lately. So I am sorry I haven't had much chance to update here.
Went away for the long weekend and have some lovely photos that I can't wait to scrap.
I didn't get into the top 14 for the Making Memories Idol. But that is ok. Can't hurt to try.

I have been told I have been tagged so who ever tagged me needs to give me the info so I can add it.

Everything is very busy at the moment at Stationery Magic. They will be opening up the shop for people to sell scrapbooking items so it if you have some old stock that you'd like to get rid of that someone else might like keep your eyes open at Stationery Magic as it will be opening soon for everyone to buy and sell.

So many new things are happening at Stationery Magic at the moment so much upgrading and hopefully soon there will be online courses you can do.
I really excited about it and look forward to all these new things happening.
Also there is a Special Contest that will be up and running soon. So if you want to check that out go to the link I have to get to Stationery Magic go into the forum and look at Special Events - Contest. It is going to be great.

Also if you have a business and would like to open yourself to some new clients check out our directory on Stationery Magic site. We can add your details to our website for those browsing the site will come across your directory and services. Another way to generate new business to your company.http://www.stationerymagic.com/scrapbooking.html

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home