Thursday, November 16, 2006

EDM layout first for November.


This is my latest Layout for Novembers Everyday Moments competition. Pretty happy with it too. Mojo been low lately till now and just had to do this quickly well I'd been waiting for some new printer cartridges so thats another reason I haven't done much. Got another 2 EDM's to do and some other special gifts to make for xmas too.

Its a pretty cool view when you take pictures sitting looking up or on your back on the ground.

Hayden turns 5yrs old this Saturday, my gosh time is going fast. And he is off to school next year. Got Hayden a new helmet for his bike, a spiderman one. He is so into Spiderman things.
Gonna have a party for him next weekend at Wiggley Worms play cafe so that should be really good. Wish they had them in my days when I was little.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home