Friday, November 17, 2006

I was going to wait till Sunday to say this.

But I am in a good mood today. Yay Mistra's parcel arrived finally. So that is a relief. Hope you like it Mistra. It will look good on your scrap desk.

I have applied for 4 Design Team Positions. And have heard back from 2 so far that they are very interested in me joining their team. But I will not reveal which websites yet as I am waiting on final clarification.

LOL and you all thought I was Preggers again. Not on your life, not yet anyway - can't as I still have Implanon in my arm till xmas 2007.So hopefully I have put a spin on your thoughts now.Keep you posted. Will name the websites on the first of December. Then on the 15th Dec will announce which one I will chose to belong too.Till maybe in December I might reveal which ones.

The thing is once I know with the others where I stand I will be making a decision to only be apart of one DT out of which ever ones I get through. So you'll have to wait a little longer then I can tell you. Its not that long to go.

Anyway had a good day with the boys. Went to the shops got Hayden's b'day cake he chose. Got his hair cut $10 not too bad. Looks nice now. And came home put Mitch to bed and spent some time with Hayden. We cleaned up his room and packed his bag to go to Oma and Pa's place tonight so DH and I can go out for dinner with friends. And then we cleaned and rearranged mitch's other room then put the toys away in the family room, fixed a chair together. Then Mitch woke up. So made them lunch fritz and sauce (yuk) but that's ok and now they watching Harry Potter 2.

I am gonna see if I can squeeze a little scrap time in now.

Till next time

Keep Safe

Mwah!Lea

2 Comments:

Blogger Crissy Gaylor said...

Good luck with the DT applications :)

4:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sounds like your talent is going to get a good work out Lea

6:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home