Wednesday, November 22, 2006

One Clue a week.


Ok as of the first of Dec I will reveal one Website that I applied for a DT position at.
So next weekend after this one I will tell you the first site. Then each week after that I'll let you know one more till we get to Jan 1st.
Still waiting for confirmation on some as the don't find out till early Dec anyway.
So I'll let you know along the way.

Don't worry the suspense is killing me as much as it is to you..............................Ok just one now.
First one was with Shop & Crop. They had over 50 apply I did not get through but they will keep my details should anything come up in the future.
That's ok I don't mind. This the first time I even thought of applying. So I am not fazed by it.
There you go. Now you know one. You'll have to wait for the rest. lol

1 Comments:

Blogger Petrina McDonald said...

But you are glad you gave it a shot, right? Good on you Lea for trying and good luck with the other applications!
Petrina.

9:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home