Friday, June 22, 2007

It's coming

A new blog and a new direction for me will be coming shortly.
I have been contemplating this new thing for a while and just waiting for some things to finalise first before I let you all know. I don't want to jump the gun just incase something doesn't come through in time.

To coinside with this new direction is a new blog that I have been working on for 3 - 4 weeks now. This new blog will feature my new direction in life, scrapbooking and my family. I'll keep you posted here on this blog until its time to change over. I'll put the link up here soon so you can change your links for it.

Thankyou to all who read my blog its been a bumpy road at times and you've probably read parts of that. I am hoping that the changes that I have made will prove beneficial to me and my family and that this is a sign of good things to come.

Due to very personal reasons I have decided let go of my DT position at Basically Scrapbooking. They have a great new website with lovely members.

Keep checking back for the link soon.

mwah
Lea

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home