Sunday, June 17, 2007

Sad Week

Had a big scare this week. Had to rush Mitch ( 2.5yr old) to the Hospital as he had an Asthma attack. It was the first time. I didn't know what to do. We stayed in Hospital for 3 days, he was on a nebuliser and oxygen. Went through Action plans and management but it still frightens me. They thought he was getting pneumonia too so he is on antibotics too.
Mitch my little healthy pumpkin was such a shock to find out he had Asthma. I had my tears on Wednesday as I was in such disbelief.
I am just glad he is on the mend and things are settling down a bit.



And the other thing is The Scrappers Hub is closing down any day now. Which is sad as that is where I found my scrapping feet. LC's Creative / The Scrappers Hub has been my home since March 2006.
There has been many rollercoaster times, we made it through the big one and survived but now its time for different reasons from the first time it was going to close I guess its time. I loved the creation of the Hub and what we were all doing. Many doors have closed and I thought what am I going to do next. Then the flood gates opened and new things presented themselves. Now a little overwhelmed. But thankful.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home