Tuesday, June 12, 2007

I've Been Tagged!

Three things that scare me: Heights, spiders and Snakes

The daggiest thing in my music collection: Not mine but its in our combined collection (DH's and Mine) - Mr Big.

My three favourite clothing items: My new UCW jammies, My embroided Jeans, Black UCW Jacket.

My partner's most annoying habit: Not hanging up his towel so he uses mine.

What stresses me out: Going Shopping with both Hayden and Mitchell while they are fighting.

If I could change the world I would: Abolish all nuclear weapons.

My favourite household chore: washing

If I had fifty bucks to spend at Target I would head for which section: women's clothing I don't normally get the chance to buy for myself.

In my next life I would like to come back as: Someone who can make a difference in the world

My least favourite celebrity: Paris Hilton, Talk about dragging your parents name into the mud. You hardly hear Boo about her sister.


I tag Jane!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home