Thursday, June 07, 2007

Latest Creation


This is my latest creation for Basically Scrapbooking. This is my OTP DT project. A bandaid tin and tag album of quotes to give to a friend.
I was a bit worried with the colours at first. But it turned out just nicely.
As some know orange is not my favourite colour to use with scrapping but is ok in small doses.
You can see the album in detail in my DT Gallery at Basically Scrapbooking. It has the pages inside the album to view.
I have not done a tin before but this one is growing on me.
Cheers
Lea xx

2 Comments:

Blogger Lee said...

These look fabulous Lea, going to pop over and see the more detailed version

8:34 PM  
Blogger memememememe said...

Oh wow!!!! Love those colours and of course the beaded dragonfly. I'm off to have a look too.

7:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home