Friday, June 01, 2007

Sunday Retreat

Early morning again. But when I arrive I found a group of people in the kitchen. They didn't belong to us. Anyway I checked it out and all is ok I know a few of them. A few ladies were very interested in scrapbooking and asked if they could come in for a look at the layouts and off the page items. She was mighty impressed and took my details down as she was interested in me helping her out.

Anyway the rest of our little scrappy community decided to grace themselves not long after. I think some of us here really buggered as Donna, Kirsty and I decided to go back and talk till 3am. Oh well, we kept going. Just funny, and having our PJ party so you'll have to see photos of that too. lol

Next was Jane's Stampin Up! Demonstration. All I can say is just wow. We had a ball at this. Never thought stamping was so much fun. She taught us a few techniques and we made a few cards each. Then after that everyone put in an order. Wow this would have been Jane's best month with all of us putting in big orders.

Finally it was time to start packing up and saying our goodbyes. That was hard as only just met in real life for a few days to end up going home and back behind our computer screens chatting again. But I wouldn't have changed it for the world. Its been an honour to see you all and it will be even better when next year the Retreat moves to Brisbane ( Brisvagas so I am told. ) and meet others that I have not met yet.

Thankyou to all who attended it was great to meet you all. And look forward to next year.

I'll have to add some photos Later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home