Saturday, April 14, 2007

Design Team Advertisements.

Recently I've applied for a few DT positions. I am hoping I get one of them.

I've applied at Blue Eye Dezines - They also produce some of their own brand stock too. They have awesome products. They are from NSW.
Another Place is Meant to Be - The are a cool scrapbooking shop in QLD. A fellow DT that I know has also applied to this one. Good Luck girl! You have an awesome talent.
And the last one is at Basically Scrapbooking - They are just starting out on the web with an online shop now.

The shortlisting will happen soon so I am crossing my fingers.
I should know in a few weeks time what the outcome is.

I'll keep you upto date and let you know how I go.

Cheers

Lea
xo

3 Comments:

Blogger Mel Diener said...

fingers, toes and legs crossed for you!!!!

12:15 PM  
Blogger Lee said...

I am rooting for you Lea!!

12:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good Luck Lea!

12:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home