Saturday, March 24, 2007

Another Sketch


Thought I'd upload another sketch for you.

These are not my sketches but have permission to display them.

I think they are awesome and give me much inspiration.

When trying to think of a Layout. I love circles at the moment. They are interesting and challenging. Really out of my comfort zone.
But its fun.
I like this Sketch as it incorporates both straight and curve lines.
I'll have to see what I come up with.
Anyway its late now and I must go to bed I have 4 kids in the morning to look after.
My own 2 plus friends daughter is over here plus will get another little girl early tomorrow too. And DH is going out to Woodhouse to do some scout stuff for most of the day. YAY! Oh but they will be fine.
Nite to all the night owls that are up still its almost 1am here in Adelaide.
Lea
xo


2 Comments:

Blogger Mel Diener said...

OMG..four kids on your own. Hope they were all well behaved for you.

4:59 PM  
Blogger Crissy Gaylor said...

Inspirational! I really need a kick in the bum to start scrapping again. Have not done a layout in ages!!! I love Mistra's letter you did for the letter swap.
Crissy
P.S. Thanks for your lovely comment on my blog. No morning sickness at all so far!

6:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home