Saturday, March 17, 2007

Low Day



Today is a low day for me. Somethings have caught up with me a bit and feeling a bit tired.

But I plan on doing some catch up housework and some more scrapping. Been enjoying that lately.

Been doing a few layouts recently and I might pop some of them up. This one is " Living in the 70's a 'blast from the past' theme competition from The Scrappers Hub.

Its been quite calming. Just need to get a radio into my room here. Plus clean it up.
My Scrap tables are a mess.

This next Layout is from a sketch on my Angel Creations Blog for a competition anyone else can join in.
I just love Mitch and they way he tries to eat. I have so many of these photos. A mess but very cute. I used the Prima Stone Rose Printed Paper and the matching flowers. Then added some bling to all the flowers. Alphas are Lil Davis Glitter Garden. And used some BG Rubons in white. Plus thought I'd try some doodling on the page a little.

Haven't go used to that yet, just doodling all over the page. LOL

This is from a Letter Swap I was involved in and this was made by my good friend Vicki for me. I think it is lovely and will hang it in my scrap room.

Its already after 10am and I better get moving for the day. Hope everyone has a lovely day today. I looks nice outside a little windy and cool but the sun is out.
Have a Great Day.
Lea
ox

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home