Friday, March 09, 2007

Poem - By Lea



I made a wish
To meet up with you
But you had already left.
We were to meet for Coffee and a chat
But God had other plans
I know you wanted to stay
But in your heart you wanted to go
Your son was calling out for his Mummy
and you needed to be with him
I will cherish the time we had together
and your cheery smile, I'll never forget.
Your friendship meant the world to me
You had such a beautiful soul, that God would be proud to have.
Now you can be the mum you always wanted to be.
With your Angel Baby in your arms all snuggled and warm.

I will miss you my friend
Sleep well now till we meet again.

Dani Reunited with her Son Thomas
Angelmummy & Angelbaby.

ox

3 Comments:

Blogger Sam said...

Lovely poem Lea, My thoughts are with you. Such a young life to be taken. :( {hugs}

9:10 PM  
Blogger Lea Adcock said...

Thanks Sam.

Lea

10:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lovely poem your friend would be so proud of you lea....Thinking of you tomorrow it will be hard but we all need to say good bye and the service will let you say bye but also will let you remember some wonderful times ....I'm sorry your friend was taken so young but I know one thing you'll never ever forget the firendship you both shared ...

9:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home