Thursday, February 22, 2007

So Much has changed

Sorry for leaving my postings for such a long time. So much has happened and only just resettling my feet.
Well, due to various circumstances I have left MaDscraps as a Creative Angel Design Team member. I am very sad about it but not much that can be done about that. So I am back over at LC's Creative Scrapbooks as a Moderator and now run Circle Journals and Swaps. I can still do tutorials etc... so that is fine. I am also over at Scrapbook Station with the great girls there. Half of the old LC's girls have gone there too so that is nice.

I have my last Design Team Layouts coming out soon too at the end of this month. So keep a look out. I'll put up my last months DT layouts for you to see and a couple of added ones that I have done.
Other Layouts:

I have been following Vicki with the 52 Card Challenge from Emily Falconbridge which is awesome.

Amongst all the ups and downs this month something good has come through.
I am so excited can hardly contain myself. A friend of mine ask me if I could run a Scrapbooking Class for a group of her friends. I said sure. She said she'll get the girls to pay me for it just bring what they need for a class and they'll bring the basics.So I have worked out a basic LO for them to do and will Charge about $10 which includes the products. She said she has 5- 6 friends that would be interested. Wow.!
I said sure let them know how much it would be and get back to me. She spoke to me tonight and said yep lets go with it. And we are just organising a date in March to do it. So thrilled.
Maybe this can be an ongoing thing? who knows?

Hayden has started school and is doing extremely well. Going great with his reading and maybe up to the next level. I am so proud of him. Despite his speech problem he is doing really well.


And is improving all the time.
He looks so cute in his Uniform. I helped out today at the school in his class room with some craft things. It was great. I am sort of used to the craft thing and doing this sort of thing with this age group since I was previously a Joey Scout Leader with 20, 6 - 7 year olds.
Might put Mitch in Occasional Care though on Thursdays just so I am without him. And can concentrate on helping Hayden's class.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home