Monday, November 27, 2006

So Tired Today


Today I am so buggered and tired. My Scrapbooking Mojo / inspiration isn't working.
I have mucked up some possible DT layouts to submit for consideration.
I think I need to sleep on it and sort it out tomorrow.

Ok the next DT I applied for but haven't heard from them yet is from Buzz and Bloom.
And still another 2 Postitions to hear about.
Most will be making up their mind in mid to late Dec.
So I will let you know if I hear back from any of them.
But this is my "Dare to Dream"

I thought I'd try out for a few teams and see how I go.
If I don't get any that's fine too.
If I do I'll be estatic.

3 Comments:

Blogger Crissy Gaylor said...

Have a good nights rest and your mojo will return. :)

10:38 PM  
Blogger Karen said...

Dare to Dream you go girl you'll get there one day I'm sure as you work is lovely

But

Go to bed now as it's late and you need your rest

10:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am certain you will be on a design team Lea! your to talented

5:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home