Wednesday, December 13, 2006

DT Bomb out


Oh well that's ok. I didn't get the position at OSS ( One Stop Scrapbooks ). Hope SamJ got a position. I have 2 more that I am waiting on so I'll have to wait till Jan 1st now.
Thats ok.
Got a few more layouts to do then I am finished for the year. That will be a relief as I was so panicking that I wouldn't get it all done by then.

Still excited about LC's though. I can't wait.

Season Greatings to you all.
May you have a safe and lovely Christmas with your family.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bad luck Lea, your work is lovely. I bombed out too, never mind, good luck with your other applications :D

3:14 PM  
Blogger Lea Adcock said...

Thanks Sam, I love your work too. I really thought you would get it since you been there longer than me.

3:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home