Saturday, February 24, 2007

What a Day


My poor little spud is unwell. Has been for most of the day.
Running temps and just wanting cuddles. I have done some things around the house with him tied to my leg as he was afraid I'd leave him. He wouldn't eat much today. And didnt go to bed either tonight so I have put him in my bed. And is sleeping now. DH doesn't like the kids in our bed. And I understand that. But when they are not well I like to be near them for reassurance to them. Instead of them crying out all night. Or I am on the sofa bed with him again tonight. Not sure yet what I am going to do.

Got some Cocacola promotion thing saying I've won. I think it a hoaks though. Nice to be told I've won $250,000 yeah right. DO NOT ANSWER EMAILS FROM THEM. THEY ARE FROM UK AND WANT MONEY TO PAY FOR INSURANCE. They are crap. Don't worry I didn't do it.
Cocacola uk promo with a hawaii email is definately sus.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home