Sunday, February 25, 2007

Quite Day

Today has been a quite day for us. DS Mitch is not very well. He was sick this morning and is slowly coming back. I have been giving him Hydrolyte (which the hospital gave me last time but apparently you can get it in chemists now). And giving him 10mls every 10mins to keep his fluids up. He has been able to keep it down for a little while now so I gave him some water with very little cordial and he's had sips of that and has kept it down.
My little angel is sleeping now poor little thing. But we have watched movies together and played with playdough with him so he isn't too bad.

But he'll stay home tomorrow regardless as I want to make sure he is ok.
So either I am home or my dad will look after him. He should be ok. But just want to make sure Mitch is over whatever he had.

I haven't done much today I had lots of plans too but since Mitch was sick this morning its gone.
But that's ok I'd rather be next to my little boy.

At least Hayden is fine. Touch wood.
He hasn't been sick for quite a while now.
Well a small incident on the second week of school he came home not well and stayed home the next day. Other than that its been a while.

I will work on my parents wedding album later and the other DT LO I have to do. My last one for MaDscraps. Then I'll get stuck into the 52 week card Challenge Vicki is doing over at the Scrapper Hub ( LC's) in Vicki's Venue. It comes from Emily Falconbridge's Blog.
I also want to do a birthday book for Mum for her birthday this Friday. My Friend did a gorgeous one for a tutorial.

So I might work on one of these while Mitch sleeps. Or do tonight.

Anyway till next time.
mwah!

Lea

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home