Tuesday, March 13, 2007

A Brighter Day

Today has been brighter. I spent some time with my friend Donna and took the kids to Tri Skills Kindergym. The Kids loved it.
Then it was home for lunch then back out again to pick up some things from Scrapbook Station and met up with Janine.
Gosh she is glowing. ( Expecting she is....... a little girl ).

Then it was back off home as I had this horrid headache coming on and the kids were rowdy. So Mitch Slept on the way home. And Hayden chattered most of the way.

Tonight I finished my Layout for the Online Class I will be doing at The Scrappers Hub on Wednesday 28th March. Anyone is welcome to join it starts at 8pm.
To see the Teasers go over to Angel Creations using the link on the right hand side in links I visit.

Well it was Mum and Dad's 30th Wedding Anniversary on 12 March so I decided to remake their Wedding Album as the photos were fading and and really were not much to see. Where now they have been scrapbooked. They just have to add their own journalling.
I finished the album and placed a card with it. I wrapped a Thick White Satin Ribbon Bow around the album which was the ribbon from their wedding car. I have made a pocket at the back of their album where I'll put a CD of all their memorable songs they loved while dating upto now. When they came home from their trip away and saw it on their bed, they loved it.

I just thought it was a worthy milestone to acknowledge. To some its just another anniversary, to me it shows me the strength and love my parents have for each other. And hope it will continue for another 30 years or more.

Till next time

Lea
xx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home