Tuesday, March 20, 2007

A Dream

Something I'd love to do would be to work or teach at a Scrapbook Store. Combine my love of Scrapbooking and working together. I already do some classes here and there but would love to build up back to full time work again and contribute to the home again.
And maybe work on next year doing up the old study to a little nursery / guestroom for maybe the year after we'll try again 3rd and last time.

I am back into house mode in wanting to get cupboards and shelving. For my birthday I think I'll just ask for money to go towards my new scraproom furniture from IKEA. As my room here so cramped.

Gosh I'm 29 in a few weeks. Time creeps up on you when your not looking.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Lea.....It is fun to work in a shop and classes are good too...But contributing to the household just does not happen in this household. I have realised that workng for me just supports my habit! I 'gather' the whole time I work, and even realise by the end of the day, that if I purchase all I have collected, I will spend more than I have earnt!!! (and have to put things back!) Bit of an occupational hazzard. But It is good if it pays for my hobby!!!

11:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home