Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Scrapbooking Masters & Adelaide Retreat

Have you seen the latest Scrapbooking Memories Magazine. Pg 60 with all the details. I thought I'd give the Masters a go. Halfway through my storage OTP item. Really excited about it. I don't care if I don't get in. I just love the tasks.
Does anyone know when the coupon comes out online. As I've checked their website and nothing yet. It would be awesome to be one of 10 to win. But I don't hold my breath as there is so much talent out there. I am really buzzing of late with the DT positions and this.

The Adelaide Retreat going well and picking up more guests so it will be fun.
23 days to go. Very exciting. If anyone is interested in going for the weekend or for one day log onto The Scrappers Hub and go into the forums. Scrap Natter has all the details.
Got Kathie Link and Steph Caskey-Devlin doing some great classes. Plus some other challenges throughout the weekend will be fun. Friday night meet and great will be a hoot. Can't wait to meet everyone.

Till next time

ox

4 Comments:

Blogger memememememe said...

Good luck Lea, I know your work is top notch and you'll be in with a great chance of winning.

4:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks Vicki

Lea

11:49 PM  
Blogger Mel Diener said...

The Adelaide retreat sounds fantastic, I so wish I could come. I'll be the one sitting at home turning green.

9:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats on your DT appointments! You'll become a whole lot busier now!

10:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home