Monday, April 30, 2007

OMG I got it, I got it!

Oh wow. Last week I was notified that I got the DT position at 'Meant to Be Scrapbooking'.
But tonight I also received a photo call from the the owners at Basically Scrapbooking and I have got in there too. Wow!
I am so excited. I have been so worried because I didn't think I was good enough for only doing scrapbooking for 1year.
I can't wait. So I am on the forum at Basically Scrapbooking and will upload my LO's etc... soon.
Meant to Be don't have a forum yet but will soon. My fellow Hub Scrappers got into the DT at Meant to Be so I look forward to that too. Congratulations Lee, Kerry and WendyG.

Its going to be so much fun.

I'll put some of my DT LO's on here once I've done them.

Thanks to everyone that has wished me luck.

I'll keep you posted with things.

Cheers

Lea
xo

2 Comments:

Blogger Mel Diener said...

Lea, that is FANTASTIC news, huge, humongous congrats to you. I knew it was only a matter of time..yippee.

9:02 AM  
Blogger Lee said...

Yay Lea, we all know your talent!!, now you need to except it too! congratulations.

8:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home