Friday, June 01, 2007

Design Team Layouts

These are my 2 Design Team Layouts for Basically Scrapbooking - "You Relax" and "Sea & Sand".

Both using Carolea's Creations Printed Paper and Cardstock. Few added things like Lil Davis Glitter Garden alphas, 7 Gypsies tags, Stamping Up! stamps, Fancy pants Dapper titles and tags, EK success stickers, rope, circular tags. I have an Off the Page project still to do but waiting on some extra bits to arrive but I will upload that too later.
really love these pictures of Mitch he has a gorgeous smile and a beautiful boyish stature.

Isn't this dog gorgeous? He has been bugging me for a dog for ages but we're not quite ready for one yet.
I love this picture of Mitch by the sea. It was his first time. And he just stood there contemplating what to do and just watching the waves and water around his feet.

I don't think he liked the feel of the water might be a bit gritty because of the sand. But the curly blonde hair and blue eyes he will be a little surfie guy that is bound to break hearts.

He has such a happy nature about him.

Also I had fun with my new Stampin Up! set of stamps. I really impressed with them. Ordered Sunday and today they arrived ( Friday ).
Anyway I am really liking the challenges Basically Scrapbooking are giving me with the papers here. They were really tricky to begin with.
Now the next set of Design Team Layouts are for "Meant to Be Scrapbooking and Papercraft".
Lovely bunch of ladies there. And some of the DT members are my old mates from The Scrappers Hub some members some DT's that I worked with.

My theme was Cats. I have 2 of them at home here. A boy called Tealc and a girl called Sabrina. You can tell Sabrina is my cat as I just love her photo here.

I also have a layout of my old cat Oscar which was my parents / my cat then I moved out and it became theirs. Now Oscar lives with my Husbands mum up in Clare and he loves it there.

Can't remember all the printed paper I used here but some were Basic Grey.

Also the one with Mitch and Vanessa hugging is really cute. Used lots of Junkitz stuff with that one.

I enjoyed doing that one. I hand stitched the flowers on the left hand side too. Took a bit of work but was impressed with the outcome.

I'll put the other cat one up tomorrow when I find the photo.

Anyway I'll put up some more Retreat photos too later.

Hope you like everything so far and that its been entertaining for you.
And maybe some inspiration to get scrapping if you haven't already.
Its is late now so its time for me to turn in and go to bed.

Love & Hugs
Lea xx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home